United Arts of Bucharest – proiect fotografic care explorează și documentează orașul București încă din anul 2014.
- Kretzulescu Church (Biserica Kretzulescu) is one of the oldest structures in Bucharest. Built in 1772, in the Brâncovenesc style, the church is still standing nowadays.
- The Radio House (Casa Radio) – Building erected in 1980 by Nicolae Ceaușescu. The structure was intended to serve as a museum of the Romanian Communist Party.
- Perspectiva asupra Casei Radio – The Radio House seen from above.
- „Rahova” Brewery (Fabrica de bere „Rahova”) – in 1920 it was the third brewing company in Europe.
- Basilescu summer theatre (Teatrul de vară din parcul Bazilescu) – built in 1953, it’s architecture makes it an unique building in Bucharest.
- Moara lui Assan – The first steam mill in Romania, built in 1853, is now in an advanced state of decay.
Photo by : @ella_costache
Selected by : @soarecele
- Republica – un complex industrial lăsat în paragină – A huge abandoned pipe factory in Bucharest.
Photo by @radu_bun2
Selected by @soarecele
- Mauriciu Blank Chapel (Capela Mauriciu Blank)– is located at 8 kilometers away from Bucharest, deep in Băneasa Forest.
Adresa de Instagram United Arts of Bucharest: